Position: Senior Brand Partnerships Manager - Maternity cover
Salary: £48,000 - £53,000 basic + OTE
Are you an experienced sales professional looking for a new opportunity to work within a leading media brand for millennial women?
A global leader at the forefront of delivering inspiring, informative and entertaining multi-platform content across several B2C lifestyle portfolio's, are looking for a Senior Brand Partnership Manager to join their growing sales team. With a global audience of 100 million and 3 billion content views per month, this leading media brand are at the forefront of creating media that empowers women all around the world.
With remarkable offices based in Central London, you will benefit from working within a supportive and vibrant team, plus some exciting benefits! You will play an integral part in delivering and growing new business strategy as well as being offered a career packed with insight, opportunity and progression.
- You will be responsible for increasing revenue by driving new business across a specific agency patch as per agreed targets to deliver maximum revenue.
- Selling digital, creative partnerships and native branded content at every opportunity to deliver maximum revenue.
- Work with the UK creative strategists to develop strategic partnerships that meet partner requirements
- Be an expert on all elements of your agency and client's business needs to foster new opportunities and revenue growth
- Management of individual seller pipeline with supporting rationale of win/loss analysis to help shape future campaign
- Experience in digital media sales and strong agency relationships to ensure you can hit the ground running!
- Proven track record in developing new business and achieving sales targets whilst managing opportunities from prospect to approval and from planning to execution
- Experience selling to a female audience as a matter of understanding the target market of the portfolio.
- A self-motivator able to work independently and flexibly with an ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work with international teams across the US to deliver responsibilities
If you are motivated, thrive under pressure and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, click to apply for this Senior Brand Partnerships Manager role now!
Emily Jones - Talent Consultant