Join this dynamic company as Senior Brand Marketing Manager and provide support to their talented, Manchester-based team!
If you’re a skilled Senior Brand Marketing Manager experienced in content and SEO you’ll fit in perfectly with our client who is looking for a fresh addition to their team. The ideal candidate will have previously worked across both web and mobile platforms, increasing engagement on both through innovative marketing campaigns. Confidence and a great attitude will lead the candidate to success in this role where they will reap the rewards for their hard work and positivity. Must have key skills in managing brand strategy, PR strategy, end to end campaign planning and delivery and budget management.
Are you ready for a brand new challenge? Keep reading…
Main Roles and Responsibilities of Senior Brand Marketing Manager:
- Build and execute effective PR and Social Media strategies.
- Ensure all content is engaging and helps increase brand awareness and drive sales.
- Manage all teams across the marketing department including PR, Social and Campaigns, ensuring all content follows brand guidelines and tone of voice.
- Act as a point of contact and support for any marketing queries.
- Report on campaign performance, working with the insight teams to use the data to educate future campaigns.
- Budget management.
Key Skills and Attributes of Senior Brand Marketing Manager:
- Previous experience in a Marketing Manager role.
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail.
- An analytical mindset.
- Experience producing creative campaigns.
- Content tone and strategy skills.
- Capable of juggling multiple projects at once, successfully delivering high standard projects to agreed deadlines.
- Retail ecommerce experience.
- Strong managerial skills, experience managing and mentoring teams.
- Commercially aware.