An entrepreneurial, design led shared workspace group are seeking a Senior Brand Marketing & PR Manager to join their ambitious, fast growing team based in Central London.
As part of this dynamic, forward-thinking organisation, the Senior Brand Marketing & PR Manager will deliver the brand PR & marketing strategy, leading all tactical executions. In this role you will use your extensive experience in PR/Comms to manage the PR agency day to day and run ATL advertising campaigns, media planning, budget allocation and associated media and creative agencies.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who really wants to make their mark in a collaborative, ambitious and fast growing organisation with fantastic opportunities for career development.
- Execute the brands marketing strategy
- Drive the organisation’s brand and consumer PR strategy
- Day to day management of the PR agency in terms of storytelling, media targets and brand narrative etc.
- Drive and manage all brand partnerships
- Plan and execute all brand advertising & manage ATL advertising campaigns with media and creative ad agency partner.
- Work closely with creative and digital team, to ensure all content represents the brand correctly
- Manage social media content manager
- Ensure all brand ideas have scope on a digital platform and ensure the digital team is involved and engaged in brand activities
- Regular reporting on the effectiveness of campaigns and tactical activities
- Develop and execute a strong building opening social & PR programme to support the aggressive building opening plans
- Solid PR experience in house or agency based – with a black book of relevant press contact and experience in managing a PR agency effectively to deliver against set targets
- Strong experience working with both media and creative advertising agencies managing multichannel ATL advertising campaigns
- Previous experience in implementing a PR/Marketing strategy in a retail environment
- An experienced brand and communications expert who will be comfortable liaising with and managing multiple business stakeholders
- Proven ability to work to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with both internal stakeholders and external agencies
- An innovative and creative approach
- The ability to adapt and be flexible in a dynamic environment
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industries supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.