This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Brand Manager to come on board and develop/ progress with global marketing leading brands. Globally loved and recognised, this business boasts some of the world’s most iconic brands.
This business strives to create an environment that fosters creativity and talent enabling their people to bring to market some of the most popular and well-known brands. The business is built on fresh ideas and insights which help continue to grow the brands and hold their world-famous reputation.
- Senior Brand Manager
- £45,000 - £53,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus
- Flexible hours and Working from Home
This role is a brand and leadership position. You will be working on high profile brands and will need to have great relationship building skills. Experience working with Licensed products is preferred.
You will be responsible for:
- Line management of 1 ABM and 1 Intern
- You will work closely with the Global Brand teams and local Marketing teams to support the Brand/Category plans
- Initiating the development of Brand and Category strategies at the European level as well as developing European Brand Marketing plans,
- Through insight and data maximize opportunities to improve our competitive market position.
- Management of budgets
- Working on NPD lunches
- Line management of an ABM and Intern
- Working with licensors in the region, leading the relationship and joint business planning with them.
- FMCG Background - Consumer Goods or Food and Drink
- Licensing Experience
- Degree Educated
- Confident at building strong and effective relationships with a large number of stakeholders
- Passionate about wanting to progress as lots of opportunities is on offer.
- Ability to work on a wide variety of projects within deadlines
- Fluent in written and spoken English with excellent communication skills
PIE is a rare breed of recruitment agency.
Our mission is to cut out all the hassle and funny business that comes with job search. Above all, we believe in delivering a more bespoke service that puts people front and centre.
We’re sector specialists. We live and breathe the Automotive, Consumer & SaaS & Tech markets. And when it comes to people - sales, marketing & digitally minded folk are our bread and butter.
If you’re actively looking for something new, or you’re interested in staying up to date with what’s happening in your market, give PIE a call on 01494 360 360.