A great opportunity has become available working for a market-leading business. I have no doubt that you will have consumed at least one of their products as they are sold through multiple channels. Grocery - Resturant - Takeaway and Food Service.
They posses a strong portfolio of market-leading brands that are constantly going from strength to strength. They have successfully delivered 5 consecutive years of profitable growth and with this, in mind, it creates an ambitious and entrepreneurial environment.
This role is ideal for a brand manager looking to take their next step up into a more senior position.
- Senior Brand Manager
- London Based - Flex hours / WFH Available
- £50,000 - £55,000 + Car Allowance & Benefits
The role requires a strong commercial marketer able to work exceptionally well cross-functionally, as this role involves close collaboration with Sales and Trade Marketing, as well as across the whole of the Supply Chain.
- Development and execution of brand marketing plans for the UK - ATL/BTL
- Key Stakeholder Management
- Help deliver sustainable business and share growth
- Lead implementation of key innovation projects into the UK
- Own the relevant Brand P&L and manage forecast
- Constantly review brand performance, monitor and analyze market and competitor performance/activities
- Proactively recommending changes to the annual plan to drive improved growth and competitiveness - Stakeholder Management.
- Strong FMCG Food/Drink experience ideally. We will look at consumer durables.
- Strong Relationship Building
- Key Stakeholder Management Experience
- Team player – Very Hands on
PIE is a rare breed of recruitment agency.
Our mission is to cut out all the hassle and funny business that comes with job search. Above all, we believe in delivering a more bespoke service that puts people front and centre.
We’re sector specialists. We live and breathe the Automotive, Consumer & SaaS & Tech markets. And when it comes to people - sales, marketing & digitally minded folk are our bread and butter.
If you’re actively looking for something new, or you’re interested in staying up to date with what’s happening in your market, give PIE a call on 01494 360 360.