We're looking for an experienced FMCG senior Brand Manager to come on board with a market-leading UK drinks businesses. Founded in the UK in 2001 with a small team of 4, they now have grown to be the UK's 3rd largest business in this category and have a team of almost 60.
Their strategy is built around four key pillars - distribution, availability, visibility and price. With an energized team, collaborative work style and a fun and fulfilling office environment, this company offers plenty of career advancement opportunity as well as a rare flexible working hours policy.
- Senior Brand Manager - Category Leading Drinks Business
- £50,000 - £55,000 Basic Salary + Car Allowance
- Excellent bonus opportunity, Pension contribution
- Flexible working
You will be responsible for developing the 3 year brand strategy in the UK annual marketing plans, whilst developing effective consumer communication plans to drive the new brand strategy.Developing communication strategy and consumer communication plans including digital and social media campaigns.Utilising marketing and EPOS data to monitor brand performanceDevelopment of merchandising, POS and other support materialsNPD and portfolio management
- Previous experience in brand management for 5+years within an FMCG brand
- Experience of executing brand strategies, development and implementation of the annual brand plan
- Full management of the annual marketing budget
- Understanding of the commercial picture and experience of delivering in-store campaigns with major UK retailers that drive uplifts in sales