International Senior Brand Manager
Our client is an exciting healthy snack food business based in central London and they are looking for an International Senior Brand Manager to support the growth of the brand overseas. The brand is going from strength to strength with many exciting plans ahead. The business is highly collaborative, full of talented, dynamic and highly capable marketers. You will have the opportunity to be a real part of the success.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Marketing Director, there is a new opening for an International Senior Brand Manager to manage the brand with local distributors. A strong focus for the role will be North America as well as some European markets. You will develop and deliver marketing plans through your international partners, with a strong focus on digital and BTL activation. You will have creative ownership and work with local agencies to deliver market relevant packaging alongside the local team.
- Setting International Marketing strategy for key regions
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with local markets, including distributor markets
- Lead on International packaging projects and responsibility for all legal compliance
- Working with internal creative teams to deliver disruptive creative across all packaging, POS and BTL activities
- New Brand launches and activation in new markets
- Ownership of Digital strategy and digital activation for local markets in compliance with UK strategy, including social media
- Line management of a BM
- An understanding of the US and European markets is essential as is previous experience of working with distributors and international partners.
- You will have marketing experience gained within the FMCG food sector and exposure to family and kids brands would be a bonus
- Resilient, confident and commercial – you must have gravitas to work with senior stakeholders and business partners
- You will be a highly confident communicator, resilient and able to influence in a positive and calm way
- There is no space for big egos in this highly collaborative working culture. Genuine passion to do a great job and be the eyes and ears of the brand are required.
- A self-starter, happy to work in a fast-paced environment
- Brilliant multitasker and project manager – excellent prioritisation skills.
- Strong analytical skills and commercial awareness
About our client
This is an ambitious, young company in strong growth. Forging the way in the healthy snacking space, the company has plans to expand its strong portfolio of brands in new markets.
The company is highly collaborative with strong company values/ethics which are lived and breathed at every level. The marketing team are highly talented and passionate, always looking to stretch themselves both within and outside of the working environment. It’s a highly an inspiring environment to work in where you can expect to be supported in delivering to your full potential and plenty of room to grow.
If you are passionate about consumers and FMCG brands and love being the voice of the consumer, this should tick all the boxes for you. Come and join a team of diverse, forward-thinking people who constantly strive to deliver beyond expectations.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise daily**