Are you an experienced consumer Senior Brand Manager who is passionate about sports? If so this role could be for you.
Senior Brand Manager- Highly competitive salary and benefits-London
Our client is a live sports streaming platform founded in 2015 which gives users unlimited access to live and on-demand sports content for a monthly fee.
In this newly created role as Senior Brand Manager, you will be working with the Brand and Central Marketing Teams to manage their global brand footprint. You will:
- Support and develop the brand entity, creating a distinct and enviable positioning, which contributes to making the brand famous
- Act as Brand Ambassador to ensure consistency of branding and TOV across markets
- Lead the evolution of the brand on both the platform and in consumer communication
To be able to apply for this role as Senior Brand Manager you must have:
- A deep knowledge of sports and what sports' fans want to see
- Experience of brand policing in a previous role as a brand manager with global account management either agency or clientside
- Experience of managing brands remotely across regions or countries
If this sounds like you apply now.
Senior Brand Manager- Highly competitive salary and benefits-LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.