The Senior Brand Manager will lead on developing the brands across this highly successful business. They will need to develop and implement brand marketing campaigns to shift brand perceptions and to acquire new customers. Ensuring consistency of brand, 'look and feel’ and 'tone of voice’ is essential in this role, attracting and engaging with customer segments, analytics, and meaningful measurement of brand tracking. The Senior Brand Manager has a team of two and as well as managing their development and professional growth, they will be managing relationships with agencies (Media/Experiential/Creative).
The Brand Manager will be responsible for:
- Rebuild of brand reputation
- Develop a brand strategy
- Develop and implement brand campaigns to meet organisational objectives
- Ensure that the teams are equipped with the right brand assets
- Work collaboratively across the organisation to promote, encourage and champion continuous improvement as a behaviour and a set of tools so that they can meet and build its reputation for service excellence, exceed revenue targets and encourage channel shift
- Look across the organisation to ensure they are maximising the potential of the brands in order to deliver against the strategic pillars
Person Specification for the Brand Manager:
- 8+ years’ experience in B2C marketing and all aspects of planning and executing brand strategy.
- Experience of managing external agencies
- Degree or marketing qualification essential
- Keen understanding of brand, brand strategy and digital marketing, creative development and innovation and media buying
- Extensive experience of B2C brand marketing campaigns, practical understanding of brand building and customer research
- Experience working with and managing external agencies (Media/Creative/PR/Experiential)
- Experience managing a marketing budget
- Experience managing a small team with strong leadership skills and a track record in developing people and teams
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industries supporting planning and decision-making.