Ambition have partnered with a specialist advisory firm based in London who are looking to appoint a new Senior Bid Manager to their growing team!
Th Senior Bid Manager is a newly formed role, sitting within an experienced team of Bid Professionals and assuming responsibilities of all complex and large bids. For the right individual, this is an excellent opportunity to progress and head up the department in the near future.
The firm have a grounded culture where every member of the team has an equal voice in the business, which is encouraged from the Partnership group. With an impressive portfolio of clients, the Senior Bid Manager will be the first point of contact for the Senior Partners with regards to large and complex bids/tenders.
- Day-to-day bid and project management, taking ownership of the tender process to best practice of the business;
- Managing the full life-cycle if the bid/tender in a strategic, considered and tactical manner;
- Delivering creative bid content with the Bid Designer within strict timeframes;
- Coach the senior leaders and other members of the business to deliver proposals to prospects and clients;
- Provide commercial solutions to issues;
- Support the Partnership group and Business Development Team to continuously improve the work-winning capacity across the business to best practice;
- Analyse and identify ways for performance improvement;
- Provide strong thought leadership and a partnering voice to the wider business with strategic opportunities, fee-generating and other general enquiries related to bids, proposals and tenders.
Ideally you will already operate at the Senior Bid Manager level or equivalent, with evidence of managing complex bids of various sizes within Professional Services. APMP Practioner level certification is preferred albeit strong demonstrable experience will be considered. You will be expected to operate Adobe InDesign sufficiently or at least willing to familiarise yourself with the software.
If you're an experienced Senior Bid Manager within Professional Services looking for an exciting new opportunity, please get in touch as we'd love to hear from you!