A UK leading software house who truly do dominate their sector are currently growing their test function with a Senior Automation Engineer, which is due to customer demand and expansion.
Working in a modern agile environment the Senior Automation Engineer will be joining a progressive tech business, which from first-hand experience is a superb firm with big ambitions.
Their business is evolving into a renowned name on the Manchester Tech scene and is going from strength to strength, due to their attitude towards treating their people in their right way and their continued quest for progression and growth.
In this role, the Senior Automation Engineer will be:
- Reporting to the QA Lead.
- Identify test requirements for development workload.
- Testing web, mobile and desktop applications.
- Producing and executing test plans, scripts and cases.
- Working closely with the Developer’s to define and implement testing needs.
As a Senior Automation Engineer, you’ll ideally have exposure to:
- Automated regression testing.
- Writing and executing automation and manual scripts.
- Exposure to APIs.
- SQL scripting.
- Worked within an AWS environment.
- CI – Jenkins.
If you’re a Senior Automation Engineer wanting to join one of the North West’s most exciting tech firms, then click apply and get in touch today.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.