The experience we need.
- High level analytical and quantitative market analysis skills working with big brands
- Experience assimilating information, drawing conclusions from research findings and explaining research methodology and conclusions when presenting to internal and external clients
- Proven time management skill to deliver multiple concurrent projects to a high level
- Commercial experience, or at least a strong interest, in technology and telecommunications sectors
- Stakeholder management experience.
- Scope, plan and deliver research insights for global technology and telcoms brands
- You'll research market and vendor trends using a range of sources, as well as monitoring vendor and market activities and announcements
- Pro-active input on the development of new and existing research areas
- Reporting and presenting research findings to clients with supporting qualitative written analysis
- Relationship building with clients and more generally within the sector.
A well-established insight and analytics consultancy with an enviable client portfolio of the leading global telcoms providers.
What you’ll get in return.
A great salary of £50-75k, plus a beautiful work setting and the opportunity to work with iconic brands.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the 'Apply' button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Andy at Henry Nicholas a call.