Senior Analyst - Manchester
£30,000 - £50,000 (depending on experience)
Forward Role are working with an exciting B2B analytics and data company with an excellent client base – from the “next big thing” start-ups to some of the largest international brands.
As a Senior Analyst, you will be the point of contact for the day-to-day running of key enterprise accounts. It’s fast-paced, so your communication and organisation skills will need to be at a high level! This is an extremely important in the business, and you will be able shape role and develop responsibilities as you progress within the company.
- Managing enterprise accounts and running the project roadmaps
- Daily communication with Senior Executives at multi-billion pound, international businesses
- Report and dashboard building and maintenance
- Regular KPI reporting for cleints and general ad-hoc analysis on performance and other business questions
- In-depth analysis and providing actionable insight in to product performance
- Assist with any technical issues, supporting product and software engineering teams
- Lead weekly video conference meetings with clients – presenting analysis
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a client facing role
- Excellent SQL and Excel experience
- Dashboard creation and data presentation
- Excellent communication skills and relationship building ability
- Strong organisation skills – ability to work across multiple projects
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.