£40,000 - £45,000
Are you an analytical thinker with experience across the digital landscape? Does big picture thinking excite you? If yes, this might be the role for you.
One of the world's leading marketing agencies is looking for a Senior Analyst to work closely with their top clients and internal data team to support for the Data & Analytics team, working directly with clients to help solve their unique data challenges. This agency has a modern approach to marketing, developing C2B plans, appreciating that the consumer is in control. They plan around people, not products and this is was they attribute to their success. They create brand stories and user experiences that deliver superior business results. Their performance media origins mean they love data and along with search intelligence, it drives almost everything they do. You'll be joining them in their beautiful London offices at the heart of their global network. The agency boasts offices all over the US, South America, Europe and Asia. You'll enjoy fantastic benefits such as paid charity days, free drinks, baby bonus and summer and winter events.
* Implementing and configuring web analytics solutions
* Creating complex BI dashboards/reports for both clients and internal teams - utilising numerous data sources and data collection methods
* Maintaining data quality and reliability (integrity)
* Delivering against the wider team's objectives of using scientific and traditional marketing methods to understand the customer. Identifying creative, data-led initiatives which expand our customer knowledge further and support the activation of audiences across our media channels
* Excellent knowledge of Web Analytics tools such as Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics
* Experience with implementing and/or configuring Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics
* Experience of working with data from multiple sources (APIs, BigQuery, Google Sheets)
* Experience using data visualization tools i.e. Google Data Studio, Tablaeu, PowerBI
* Ideally experience with SQL, Python and/or R (must have desire to learn + develop)
This is an incredeible opportunity to join an agency that is going from strength to strength. Don't miss out. Apply now!
|Job Title:||Senior Analyst|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dafydd Roberts|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2019 10:19|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's