Are you an analytical thinker, with a keen eye for detail within complex statistical reporting and research projects? If the answer is yes, this may be the role for you.
One of the leaders in real world data and digital solutions for healthcare and life sciences are looking to hire a Senior Analyst to join the Analytics team to support one of their key clients by ensuring the successful completion of analytical studies for the improvement of healthcare and access to medicines. The unique insight provided into real world data can help uncover areas of interests or concerns in a health economy, tackle inefficiencies and reduce costs, improve health outcomes for patients and gain successful market access. The Senior Analyst will lead the implementation of studies on healthcare data (Hospital Episode Statistics, Clinical Practice Research Data, Public Health England datasets on cancer) including study methodology and statistical methods. They will be responsible for delivering advanced statistical analysis, liaising with the delivery team for clarification of project specifications and communicating key insights and findings to the delivery teams and to clients.
* Lead implementation of studies on healthcare data
* Programming the study methodology into interfaces including R and SQL
* Deliver advanced statistical analysis and interpretation for inferential statistics, survival analysis and other modelling techniques.
* Liaising with the delivery team for clarification and refinement of project specifications
* Communicating key insights and findings to the delivery team and to clients
* Solid experience in SQL, R and Excel
* Knowledge of statistical methodology and study design
* Experience in creating detailed, validated, and accurate data reports and report summaries
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Analyst to join an incredibly successful global company. Don't miss your chance, apply now!
|Job Title:||Senior Analyst|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jared Cave|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2019 11:45|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Marketing Manager
£350 - £500 per day + via Limited Company
Senior Fieldwork Executive
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Generous Benefits Package
Senior Account Manager
To £45k + excellent benefits
Senior Marketing & Design Coordinator
£22k - 25k per year
Account Director / Senior Account Director
To £65k + great benefits