£30,000 - £35,000
Are you and analytical thinker with experience in media analysis? If yes, this might be the role for you.
This award-winning, independent agency are looking for a Senior Analyst to interrogate large sets of media data and offer valuable, actionable insights to their exciting client base. The agency has been working with up-and-coming, fast-growth, challenger brands for the last 20 years and have some impressive successes to show for it. They've helped to launch brands that have since become household names which is testament to their unique approach. They are among the top 20 media agencies in the UK and bill over £75,000,000; very impressive considering they are an agile team of only 30! Their involvement in their clients' businesses goes far beyond their media plans, through enduring partnerships, they take their clients on a journey - often from relative obscurity to mass-market prominence. They build intelligent, accountable and data-driven strategies, which are proven to deliver. They are based in beautiful Central London offices, moments from Farringdon station and boast and collaborative, social environment.
* Responsible for consistent analysis of campaign performance, including mid and post campaign reporting, to strict deadlines.
* Develop actionable insights relative to a client's individual performance targets, in the context of the market and competitor landscape.
* Provide clear and compelling commentary to convey campaign performance and ongoing optimisation recommendations, both in written reports and verbally.
* Support new client set-up including analysis of historical trend data to create bespoke baseline methodology and associated dashboards.
* Ad-hoc analytics projects
* Able to work at a fast pace both independently and as part of a team
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
* Experience with Google Analytics and Google Adwords
* Data handling experience in all formats (raw CSV, Excel, database extract)
This is an excellent opportunity for a budding analyst to join a successful, trail-blazing agency. Don't miss your chance. Apply now!
|Job Title:||Senior Analyst|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jared Cave|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2019 10:51|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35k - 45k per year
£28k - 35k per year
Senior Account Manager
£35k - 40k per year
Senior Designer - Remote Working
£60k - 65k per year + remote working, flexible working hours
Senior Account Manager - Integrated Marketing
£27000 - £31000 per annum + Plus Car allowance and Excellent benefits