Senior Analysis Executive - Agency - London
£30,000 to £35,000
Senior Analysis Executive - The Company
Our client is an independent media agency with an unparalleled track record of helping ambitious, marketing-fuelled brands smash their business goals. All their staff have a vested interest in the success of the agency, as this is owned by an EOT (Employee Ownership Trust). The team is expanding quickly due to recent success.
Senior Analysis Executive - The Role
The agency's media investment approach is grounded in data analytics. This role is an integral part of their Analysis & Insight team, supporting across their client accounts. The Senior Analysis Executive is responsible for interrogating data and transforming in into meaningful insight, to support ongoing marketing effectiveness.
- Responsible for consistent analysis of campaign performance, including mid and post campaign reporting, to strict deadlines.
- Develop actionable insights relative to a client's individual performance targets, in the context of the market and competitor landscape.
- Provide clear and compelling commentary to convey campaign performance and ongoing optimisation recommendations, both in written reports and verbally.
- Manage and maintain data quality in MNC's proprietary media attribution platform to ensure reporting output is accurate.
- Pro-actively offer ways to streamline and strengthen existing reporting processes.
- Support new client set-up including analysis of historical trend data to create bespoke baseline methodology and associated dashboards.
- Work collaboratively with the Insight Manager to deliver bespoke and added-value analysis and insight for internal and external use.
- Ad-hoc analytics projects.
Senior Analysis Executive - Key Skills
- Proficiency across Microsoft Office
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google AdWords
- Data handling experience in all formats (raw CSV, Excel, database extract)
- 2-3 years experience in a data analytics role
- Desirable - Understanding of media landscape
If you want to work with a talented team, in a collaborative and rewarding environment then PLEASE APPLY!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Cristina Prodan" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Cristina Prodan | DD: + 44| 207 845 7202 - Cristina.firstname.lastname@example.org Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly!