It's an exciting time to join as we look to expand into new realms and markets and we are always on the look-out for talented and driven people, who are passionate about what they do. As a member of the Marketing team, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the affiliate program with a view to increase uptake, conversion, and profitability.
Key to your role will be the maintenance of the Affiliate Programme for our brand to ensure content remains fresh and there is constant optimisation of the site to ensure that number of unique visits along with affiliate registrations keep growing.
You'll manage monthly affiliate newsletters, work with creative and web operations teams to optimise affiliate marketing and deploy and optimise campaigns through the affiliate marketing channel by making sure that latest promotional materials are up to date. Amongst other things you'll also manage the constant monitoring of competitor sites to provide affiliate managers with competitor analysis and identify possibility for improvement of the affiliate channel.
As the Senior Affiliate Marketing Executive you will be responsible for:
- Communicate with affiliates on a regular basis via e-mail, phone, newsletters, and forums and maximise their profitability
- Recruit new affiliates, negotiating bespoke commercial deals where necessary
- Brief, manage, and analyse affiliate creative in order to optimize conversion rates
- Liaise with product teams in order to determine key promotions to pass on to affiliates
- Assess new affiliate applications
- Respond to queries in the affiliate email box in a timely manner
- Carry out regular market research and competitive analysis and work together with the team to originate and execute innovative affiliate strategies and promotions
- Attend affiliate conferences and other events/meetings as required
- Liaise with Finance department in managing affiliate invoicing and payment process.
- Responsible for the affiliate budget
You should apply for the Senior Affiliate Marketing Executive position if you have the following experience:
- You will have a minimum of 6 months experience working in the affiliate channel and managing affiliate programs / partnership experience
- Excellent analytical, negotiation and relationship skills are essential
- Strong commercial and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of Google analytics or similar tools
- Strong financial evaluation and performance marketing management skills
- Self motivated and proactive
- You must be confident and well-organized with keen commercial awareness
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.