Senior Acquisition Direct Marketing Officer (National Children’s Charity) – Central London - £30-35k
One of the UK's most loved children's charities seeks a Senior Acquisition Direct Marketing Officer.
The role would suit someone from either the agency or client side – the only essential criteria is DRTV campaign management experience.
The role is 14 months maternity cover and they are ideally looking for someone to start the role in April.
This role has been briefed EXCLUSIVELY to Fill Recruitment – you won’t find it advertised anywhere else.
Every day brings new challenges at this charity.
The Senior Acquisition Direct Marketing Officer will work closely with the Acquisition Direct Marketing Manager to lead on the delivery of the charity’s DRTV and digital campaigns (including mobile) as well as develop new campaigns to take to market and develop.
They are looking for a creative, dynamic and entrepreneurial self-starter to help shape their development in these areas of individual giving.
The Senior Acquisition Direct Marketing Officer will contribute to the departmental strategy, supporting the development of budget forecasts, and assessment and reporting on campaign activity.
- Proven experience in leading and managing the implementation of Direct Marketing campaigns (in particular acquisition)
- Experience of charity fundraising (client side or agency) – preferred but not essential
- Experience of managing DRTV and digital campaigns
- Experience writing creative briefs for internal and external agencies.
- Experience in writing media or data briefs for media agencies (for example for DRTV plans)
- Numerate (with at least maths GCSE) and confident using excel for budgeting and results monitoring
- Demonstrable eye for detail
Main duties and responsibilities
Take the operational lead on managing all DRTV and digital related acquisition direct marketing campaign activity. To include:
- Work with DM Acquisition Manager and the media agency to develop the strategy for the charity’s DRTV activity.
- Draft the marketing plans for all campaign activity using marketing knowledge and insight gathered from the sector and previous campaign activity.
Media agency management
- Review TV campaign activity with the media agency monthly, using insight from reviews to work with manager to sign off monthly media plans
- Work with media agency to better understand patterns to DRTV donors responding online utilising the media agency’s analysis tools.
Creative agency management
- Support the production of new creative and edits to existing creative for their DRTV campaign - identify case studies, working with the family liaison officer to help establish a shoot schedule
- Undertake edits to existing film footage when required (and when appropriate) to enable the charity to test new media).
Response handling management
- Manage the call handling agencies ensuring results are received and reviewed daily
- Ensure the DRTV campaign has a strong presence online and that web pages are up-to-date and accurate
- Work with line manager, internal Digital team and the media/digital agencies to develop the strategy for the charity’s individual giving digital activity.
Paid Social campaign management
- Run paid social campaigns as required working with the digital team and media agency to ensure the copy and imagery is in line with the social content strategy.
Salary & Benefits
The salary is up to £35k. Additional benefits include 30 days holiday; early Friday finishes and much, much more!
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Account Director, Senior Account Director and Group Account Director Levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com