Senior Account Manager (Travel Account) – Superb Agency – Central London – to £32k + great benefits
Stunning Central London agency seeks a recently promoted Senior Account Manager or an Account Manager looking to step up to Senior Account Manager to work on an amazing travel related account.
People tend to stay at this worldwide creative agency because they genuinely care about and support their talent. It really is a fabulous place to work.
The account is relatively small (4 people) and looks after all CRM work for the brand.
The agency began working with the client in 2016 and in the past year they have been busy working to redefine the organisation’s CRM strategy and deliver seasonal campaigns.
They’ve recently been awarded 3 DMAs for their work and are setting themselves up for more awards in 2018!
The agency are very lucky to have a strong relationship with their clients who very much see them as an extension of their own team and always give them the opportunity to challenge them and excite them with the latest CRM techniques.
As the company’s strategic partner, they are supporting them in comms, data and marketing strategy and work will span customer research, data analysis, comms planning and creative leadership.
The fast paced nature of the account allows the client service team to work with all of the agency’s disciplines from data analysis and planning / UX through to creative and design.
What type of work do they deliver?
- They deliver all of the CRM work from strategy (including data strategy) to creative for their ongoing CRM programme as well as sales and brand campaigns in CRM channels.
- The work is predominantly digital, with a fair bit of emails although their work is increasingly evolving to include new channels and content creation.
Reporting & Context
The Senior Account Manager will report into an Account Director.
The Role and what’s required to do it well
- To manage the day to day delivery of projects from resource planning / booking, brief writing and creative development, ensuring projects are on time and to budget
- To deliver brilliant communications – constantly striving for the best creative output
- To hold excellent working relationships with key operational/delivery-level clients through regular meetings and proactive contact relating to the project they are working on
- To manage third parties and priorities/changes within projects, keeping people informed of progress or issues in order for projects to remain on track/within budget whilst managing client expectations.
The agency are looking for someone who
- Has experience of CRM and digital marketing
- Great understanding of the creative development process
- Extremely organized with the ability to juggle and prioritise multiple demands on time and agency resources
- Adapt client management skills (manages expectations, builds trust, communicates and can present work well when called upon)
- Able to support the Account Director in assessing and setting scope
- A team player, able to work closely with the Account Director to develop a clear digital vision.
- Commercially aware, able to track end-to-end project financial health
- Able to think laterally, anticipate issues or problems and take accountability for delivery
- Confident enough to manage expectations and confidently represent the needs and requirements of the project in internal and client meetings.
- Commercial awareness and knowledge of how technology can be deployed strategically. Knowledge of Adobe and MoveableInk desired, but not essential
Salary and benefits
The agency offers a competitive salary (to £32k) plus a great benefits package.
· 25 days holiday
· 1 day off for your birthday
· Private Health - BUPA
· Life Assurance
This is a not-to-be-missed role at one of London’s finest, award-winning agencies.
Senior Account Managers or Account Managers who are looking to step up to Senior Account Manager level with strong digital and direct marketing experience, please get in touch.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers, planners and creatives at all levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com