Social Media & Influencer Marketing Lead (Senior Account Manager level) needed for an award-winning brand strategy and integrated marketing comms agency near Bath. This is your opportunity to play a key role in streamlining delivery processes taking the lead on your own projects for their biggest client. You'll help grow the Social & Influencer Marketing department with the support of the Social & Influencer Marketing Director. There is a real opportunity to shape your own destiny and to climb the ranks quickly here, and plenty of other brands with an appetite for the work that the agency is doing. If successful it won't be long before the team grows again.
The experience we need
- Proven track record as a Social Media Account Manager / Senior Account Manager / Social Media Lead / Social Media Account Director in an agency environment
- Experience acting as the main point of contact for client briefs delivering effective social media & influencer campaigns for brands.
- Ability to own the delivery of a range of social media and influencer marketing campaigns for a very large across multiple geographic regions globally, with the help of two experienced Account Executives. You'll have the support of the Social Media and Influencer Marketing Director but the idea is that you'll own delivery leaving them to focus more on new business.
- Experience managing account executives (or similar people) in an agency or social media team environment
- Experience of working with and managing influencers is preferred
- Ambitious, positive and outgoing personality - you'll have outstanding interpersonal skills and will be able to own the room when talking to marketing directors from big brands about social media and influencer marketing as a core marketing channel
- Be happy to travel (Europe) on occasion for client meetings (perhaps once a month, for a day or two max, once lockdown is over - whenever that might be!)
- The office is closed due to current restrictions so most of the team are working from home. Whether you live in the South West already, or you're planning to relocate, you will need to be able to work from the office a couple of days a week once restrictions are lifted again.
The Social Media & Influencer Marketing Lead / Senior Account Manager's key objective is to be one of the best account handlers delivering the best service to the agency's clients. The Social Media team should reflect the considerable ambition of the agency and you'll help drive that ambition (with the support of a talented senior management team who've got your back from day one).
You'll deliver world class relationships and project management within social media and influencer marketing, and ensure that all accounts are not only commercially healthy but also growing year on year. It's of course about delivering the best work, and the work that is right for the client, with a smile on your face, and having lots of fun along the way.
A tier one independent agency with a really strong leadership team, clear values and objectives, and an enviable client base of well-known consumer brands with global reach. You won't be a cog in a wheel here, or part of a bigger machine. It's about doing the best work, not selling ideas to the client that won't solve their problems.
Their office is outstanding in many ways (you have to see it to believe it) and you'll be working alongside some of the best in the industry.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be working for one of the most ambitious, successful and growing independent agencies in the South West with an awesome team and fantastic offices, although for now you'll be onboarding and fully set up to work from home without the need to wait until lockdown is over.
On offer is a competitive salary, excellent benefits and plenty of room for progression.
How to apply
If this sounds of interest then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles, please give Tony a call.