Are you an experienced Account Manager looking for a step up or a Senior Account Manager looking for a change? Our client, a Brand Design Agency based in Central London, is looking for a Senior Account Manager to successfully deliver stand out campaigns and develop strong relationships with major FMCG Clients.
You will place large importance in becoming an expert in your Client’s industry, being fluent in terminology, processes, plans and competitors. With this, you will also understand the importance of client budgets and how to ensure the Agency is profitable. Spending time with your clients is imperative, building trust and gravitas through face to face project presentations with yourself or the team. This Client first approach where nothing is ever too much trouble and everything is delivered with care and attention should be demonstrated in everything you do.
You will be motivated but also motivate others, continually challenging the boundaries of delivery and using your initiative with Client briefs. You will have a ‘can do’ attitude and contribute to making it happen, speaking up on behalf of the company when an opportunity presents itself.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Account Manager:
- Write creative and design briefs for sign off by Group Head. Include where appropriate, timeline scheduling CRB’s
- Manage the workflow and workload of your teams
- Be vigilant over financial process and planning, own the delivery of the monthly forecast
- Your direct reports will look to you for inspiration and guidance; exhibit genuine leadership qualities and mentor their development.
- Creatives will want to rely on you for robust critique and reliable Brand guardianship, alongside the provision of genuine insight and Client knowledge
- Know when team members are overloaded and find ways to redistribute their workload or otherwise support them. Don’t be afraid to roll your sleeves up
- Support your Account Director with their plans and objectives, seek opportunities to participate in wider Agency development
If you think you match the specification above then please send your CV and details to Olivia@ferrarihealy.com
Please note that we will only be in contact with those that match the criteria above.