- A rare opportunity to join a high growth, ambitious agency where you can make a real difference, own your career and be part of an award winning team.
- Play the lead role across a portfolio of hugely loved global brands, primarily within the kids, entertainment and consumer sectors.
- Enjoy working from beautiful offices with parking in a rural location, easily commutable from Bristol and Bath.
What you’ll be doing
In a studio that isn’t big on job titles, you’ll not be in a single box. Instead you’ll enjoy wearing lots of hats, from Senior Account Manager to Digital Producer, to voice over artist. If you’re passionate about interactive and creative digital work then you’re sure to love this, as it’s about as good as it gets, not only in the South West but UK wide.
Day to day you’ll be working closely with international big name brands within the entertainment sector, running design and UX workshops, managing complex and senior stakeholders and every element of the project from initial scoping and forecasting, managing budget throughout and ensuring deliverables are met. Naturally you’ll be strategic and advise on the digital landscape and most effective use of budgets to deliver results for your clients. In addition you’ll have the opportunity to support the success and delivery of own brand investment projects in partnership with global brands.
What experience you’ll need
- Proven agency experience is essential here, this will have stemmed from time served within client services or project management as an Account/ Digital Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Digital Project Manager or Digital Producer. This experience will be supported by your capability to lead senior stakeholder relationships.
- Your experience will be gained in a digitally focussed agency, or an integrated agency with a strong focus on digital.
- You will be strategic, have the ability to digest briefs, unearth solutions but also happy to get your sleeves rolled up and manage the delivery of campaigns and projects too.
- Experience in managing digital projects through UX phases, for example web builds, apps, games or digital campaigns (content and social) would be ideal.
- You’ll understand the creative process, experienced working closely with internal teams whether that’s creatives or tech.
- An enthusiastic nature will take you far in that role, if you haven’t done something before; you’ll give your all into it and give it a go.
- Note: the studio is in a rural location easily commutable from Bristol and Bath, but you’ll need your own transport to get there.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A salary of up to c. £40k depending on experience, pro rata, and working with some infectiously passionate people who LOVE what they do, with some lovely countryside views as well! You’ll also have the pride of working with these brands and a level of work that you won’t really get in many places, you’ll be able to sit back and say, “I did that.”
Please get in touch with Fran at ADLIB for more details!