- Award winning internal comms / employee engagement agency.
- Extremely generous benefits and package on offer.
- Exciting global client list.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Account Manager with a strong appreciation of strategic and creative brand communications to join and award winning agency in Bristol.
What you’ll be doing
Working from their beautiful and collaborative studio you’ll be a key new addition to the client services team. As Senior Account Manager you’ll use your engaging client relationship skills to work closely with your clients and get under the skin of their brands and challenges when it comes to all things employee communication-related. You won’t be afraid to push back on briefs, questioning and interrogating objectives and thinking creatively to devise interesting strategic campaign programmes. As you might expect, you’ll manage projects end to end, from briefing to costings and maximising growth opportunities, as well as overseeing more junior account handlers, ultimately ensuring all projects are delivered on time, on brief and to an exceptionally high quality.
Fancy a trip to New York or Chicago? Working with big brands in the US, as Senior Account Manager you'll be expected to travel to the US a couple of times a year to develop and build client relationships further.
What experience you’ll need
- Ideally your background will be within brand communications, including internal communications/ employee engagement campaigns.
- You could be agency side as a Senior Account Manager, or a very experienced Account Manager looking to move up, or you might be in-house and longing for the variety and creativity that agency life brings.
- You’ll be highly commercial and confident in your ability to build solid relationships, develop business and lead ‘big ticket’ strategic and complex comms programmes as well as live events.
- Your own unique style, with plenty of spark, drive and personality will make you stand out from the crowd too!
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return you can expect a salary of up to £42k plus the chance to join an exceptionally talented team of creatives and account handlers in an agency that’s really going places.
Please contact Chloe at ADLIB with your CV today.