DNA is recruiting for a successful integrated marketing agency with offices in the UK and internationally. They are a true specialists in their sector with clients across financial services, FMCG, retail, automotive, education and public sector.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will lead and manage all aspects of new and existing client accounts including client budgets. You will be responsible for development and overall profitability of the account within the agency, leading on client relationship and the effective management of some members of the team and internal agency resources.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Strategic understanding of the client's industry, business, their competitors and their internal issues, processes and policies
- Ensure high level of service is provided by the account management team, including creation of creative briefs
- Conduct regular client and agency reviews to ensure all service levels are being met and any issues are identified and acted upon
- Identify new business opportunities within the client's business and industry, and work with the new business team to develop and win new business
- Lead, motivate and develop more junior members of the account team to ensure an effective service to clients and other areas of the agency
- Report on client accounts and financial performance and plans for account development to the Senior Management team as and when required
- Represent the agency on any financial negotiation with client
- Ensure all work is accurately estimated, within agreed contractual or standard terms, and that all invoices are efficiently produced
You will have good agency experience, particularly knowledgeable in all areas of marketing, including digital, advertising, CRM, social and content. You should have a mix of analytical and creative capabilities.
The role comes with a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package, as you would expect,
If you are interested in the role please send your CV to SHALL WE PUT YOUR NAME HERE? via the link below or you can contact her directly for an confidential initial discussion.
Please note, you must be eligible to work in the UK to apply.