An integrated, creatively-driven and service-led agency with a focus on ROI with offices globally are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their London office.
Our client combines at least 30 years' experience with the ability to execute ideas in any channel and the changing needs of their clients. Whether it's product or service, consumer or business, brand-focused or response-driven, they can develop creative solutions no matter what the brief.
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Account Manager to join and their role will be to manage and develop client projects and the day to day running of accounts. You will be providing strategic input with a view to growing accounts and delivering excellent client service at all times. The Senior Account Manager will also be responsible for building positive, longstanding and profitable relationships with internal departments and external partners. More areas of responsibility would include:
- be proactive in maximising account opportunities, across all the agency services.
- support the Account Director in their absence and be an impactful deputy
- contribute to the development of an account(s).
- manage a diversity of communication campaigns from start to finish, strategically, creatively, against objectives and including review of results.
- effectively contribute to business as usual activity, strategic proposals and agency new business.
- ensure an appropriate level of senior strategic or creative input, both in projects and at meetings.
- ability to provide solutions to problems arising on client business.
- responsible for the ongoing book management against budgets and delivery of client billing, including proactively reporting account SWOTs to Account Directors on a monthly and ongoing basis.
- an advocate and super user for internal platforms and process.
Is it you?
Our client is looking for a Senior Account Manager with several years of agency experience and a team player who is a self-motivator. You have experience of delivering high profile campaigns and presenting, with attention to detail and great organisational and time management skills; with proven strategist experience either client side or on a previous account and experience in providing insight reports and strategic direction. You are confident in the use of Microsoft packages. Must have a driving licence as you will occasionally have to travel to meet clients.
Salary: up to £40K dependent on experience plus benefits
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered
We are excited to tell you more, so if you are interested and feel that you tick the above then please send Ali your CV via the "link" below to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter