Are you an Account Manager/Senior Account Manager looking to join an integrated agency in London? …… read on please to find out more about this exciting opportunity
Our client has a reputation for great work and client service built over the last 20 years and prides themselves on being an Agency where brands come for creative solutions, keeping things simple, not complicated. They work with everything from branding and advertising to trade / b2b comms, instore, activation, events, experiential and all things digital within drinks, FMCG and lifestyle sectors.
Reporting to the Account Director, as well as working closely with the Managing Director, your role is to support the whole team and working across four main clients of food & drink, FMCG, lifestyle and sports brands. You bring with you a wealth of experience and knowledge in trade/B2B, retail activation and broad BTL understanding to create and deliver client plans and strategies. Key responsibilities include:
- Building and maintaining excellent client relationships
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their marketing requirement
- Writing detailed strategies and proposals
- Idea generation
- Working with junior team to deliver campaigns and projects
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Confident client management
- Junior team development and mentoring
- Delivering 'pitches', along with other agency staff, to try to win new business for the agency
- Handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients
- Working closely with all relevant departments to ensure work is produced to client brief and budget
Is it you?
Our client is looking for a Senior Account Manager or an Account Manager looking to move up who must strong UK FMCG brand experience as well as a proven track record of growing existing business, and who is always actively looking and identifying new business opportunities. They must be used to rolling up their sleeves and mucking in and ensuring client briefs are met to the high standards expected by our client. You have a strong personality and a great work ethic and a team player.
Salary – up to £40K plus bonus and benefits
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
If this is you then we would like to hear from you immediately so please do send us your CV via the link provided and we can then get in touch with you and provide more details about our client and this exciting opportunity.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter