An experienced Senior Account Manager is urgently needed to join one of today's most dynamic integrated agencies. This award-winning creative agency based in London has expertise in social, digital, shopper, promotional & experiential marketing.
They are looking for an exceptional Senior Account Manager to join their team and work on integrated campaigns across several accounts in FMCG, Food/Drink and entertainment.
Key tasks & responsibilities:
- Effectively manage multiple client contacts/ stakeholders across accounts
- Develop fantastic working relationships with the client and be the pioneer of brilliant creative work
- Challenge the status quo and identify new opportunities and revenue streams for the agency
- Report to an Account Director
- Supported by an AM and AE
Is this you?
You'll need to:
- Be an experienced senior account manager with at least 3-4 years agency experience
- Fully integrated experience - ideally with some Digital, Shopper, Promotional and Experiential
- Experience within FMCG is a +
- Client Service: the ability to inspire trust and confidence with the ability to add value
- Communication: honest and collaborative approach of working
- Project management/organisation: great attention to detail and ability to juggle a number of projects simultaneously
- Commercially minded: ability to deliver projects on time, on budget and business acumen
- Team management.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and ambitious senior account manager to join this very creative agency and develop expertise with integrated campaigns across digital/social, shopper, promotional and experiential.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered. If you think this role is for you please apply immediately.