Role: Senior Account Manager - Financial Services
Salary: £40k - £45k
My client is an influential, leading B2B and corporate PR agency specialise in integrated PR campaigns for the financial services sector.
Based in the heart of London, the reputation they have established a reputation amongst their clients, journalists and leaders within their field as being outstanding in their delivery. This Financial Services PR agency are true creatives where financial services subject matter is concerned, with an outstanding ability to transform uninteresting topics into newsworthy content.
The culture here can only truly be described as young, relaxed, fun and highly social with monthly dinners, free team breakfasts every Monday and lunch every Wednesday. The flexible work policy they incorporate here also really allows you to schedule your activities outside of work.
About the Senior Account Manager Role - Financial Services
The new Senior Account Manager will have the opportunity to work with a real mixture of clients from within the Financial Services sector, with the likes of Lexis Nexis and some well-known financial services firms. You would be reporting directly into the Associate Director, and the responsibility of 4 juniors' staff beneath you.
The Senior Account Manager will provide strong leadership on imaginative strategy planning, client counsel and liaising with senior-level media, whilst also assisting the Associate Director with strategic planning for the department.
The ideal Senior Account Manager will:
- Be currently working within PR at Account Manager / Senior Account Manager level
- Have vast experience within financial services
- Be a strong client handler, with the capacity to manage the day to day running of accounts
- Have solid media contacts in nationals - print, online and broadcast
- Demonstrated experience in managing a team, with an effective ability to motivate
The successful Senior Account Manager will be offered a basic salary of up to £45,000
- 25 days paid holiday + an extra day off for your birthday
- 4:30 pm finish on Fridays
- Complimentary team lunch and breakfast on Monday and Wednesdays
- Flexible working
- A free iPhone for work phone calls and emails
- Staff pension scheme
- Interest-free loans for annual rail passes and Travelcards
- Personal Training Allowance
For more information about the Account Director role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com (0203 826 1221)
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: PR, Public Relations, Senior Account Manager, SAM, Account Manager, Financial Services, FS, Professional Services, Media Relations, Finance