Senior Account Manager (Film/ Entertainment Account) – Top 10 Networked Agency – Central London – to £38k
Networked, multiple award-winning agency seeks a Senior Account Manager to work on a film / entertainment account – does a better opportunity in London exist right now?
Only film lovers need apply for this role!!
The agency is a leading direct and digital marketing agency who are part of a worldwide network.
Recently moved into brand new offices, people come to work for them because they can hone their skills there and develop their career within truly multi-disciplinary teams, working with brilliant specialists in what they do.
The Senior Account Manager Role
The agency are looking a Senior Account Manager with 6 months to one years’ experience at Senior Account Manager level) with solid email production experience to come on board and lead the day to day delivery of eCRM campaigns for this iconic brand.
Reporting and Context
The position will report directly into an Account Director. The client services team also includes an Account Executive, Senior Account Director and Business Director.
The Senior Account Manager will be responsible for leading the delivery of creative email campaigns for the client across EMEA. These creative projects could include anything from announcing the launch of a new film, to a designer collaboration, to a content based email featuring holiday craft ideas for kids.
The Senior Account Manager will also support the Account Director and Senior Account Director on strategic projects, meaning this is a great opportunity for a mid-level Senior Account Manager to work with planning and data teams, and grow their strategic capabilities within the role.
The role and what’s required to do it well…
• Leading day to day delivery of email campaigns; from resource requests, brief writing, creative development and presenting work to clients, ensuring projects are on time and to budget
• To manage monthly billing, project quotations and tracking of team time against budgets
• To manage resource bookings and utilisation
• To become the key client contact, running status meetings and ensuring a high standard of client service across the account
• To act as brand guardian and champion of braver creative choices
• To support the Account Director and Senior Account Director on strategic projects
Senior Account Manager - Technical Skills / Experience Required
• Experience of eCRM, email production essential
• 6 months to one year’s experience at Senior Account Manager level
• Solid communication skills and ability to run a project through an agency
• Excellent project management skills – attention to detail, ability to prioritise effectively, proactivity and forward planning
• A great understanding of the creative development process, working with creative teams, concepts, designers and animators
• Financial acumen and experience quoting and billing
• Client management skills (manages expectations, builds trust, communicates well)
• Experience working with multiple stakeholders and external agencies
• Good presentation skills (written and verbal)
Absolute essential attributes are:
• Genuine interest in film/ entertainment
• Someone who picks things up quickly and can hit the ground running
• Possesses tenacity and drive required to do the best work possible
• Ability to read situations, understand clients and colleagues
• Can juggle multiple tasks, but knows when to raise a hand for help
• A natural team player
• Desire to learn and grow strategic capabilities
This is an unbelievable role at one of London’s finest, award-winning agencies!
Senior Account Managers who possess solid email marketing and eCRM experience and have a love of film please get in touch!
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at all levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com