A Senior Account Manager is needed to join this great fast growing digital agency in the heart of London.
The agency has 3 divisions: one that provides strategy, design, build and support; one that delivers CRM programmes; one that explores ways to optimise websites and other digital channels. This opportunity is within strategy, design, build and support.
The role: this is a new client servicing role for the agency, and its aim is to focus on the strategic, relationship management aspect as opposed to project management (dealt with by a separate team).
You'll need to have a strong focus on customer advocacy as well as a proven record for
developing strategy, effective planning and robust documentation in order to work with
our clients on delivering their projects.
You'll work within the Client delivery team across all aspects of the business and have a
key role in helping debrief the team delivering the project.
- Problem solving
- Outstanding communication skills and an ability to flex style to build strong
- Relationship building internally and externally
- Attention to detail
- Effective writing skills, ability to write strategic documents
- Financial acumen
- Writing proposals and scope of works (SOWs)
- Assisting and running strategic workshops
- Reviewing and reporting on analytics
- Creating and presenting client presentations
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their requirements
- Working with delivery leads to devise a project plan that meets the client's brief
- and budget - project plan for marketing projects
- Working with the delivery leads to brief creative and technical teams thoroughly
- Becoming the main Client Contact/ Relationship owner
- Hosting / Running Client Meetings
- Growing client value
- Negotiating terms and rates
- Having tough conversations and being able to push back effectively
- Pragmatic Forecasting
- Define and present to plans and budgets to clients
- Develop client strategy
- Create an internal client development plan and identify future opportunities
- Be able to take a big picture view of the client goals and identify the best solutions to meet them
- Challenge internal thinking
- Work closely with project teams to make sure everyone understands the brief
- Proactively write articles for our website and social media
- Create strong briefs that generate the best work
- Mentor junior members of the team
Requirements for the role:
- Proven track record of working with large (+100K) clients
- 5+ years years within digital marketing agencies
- 2+ years of this will have been working in leading the direction of client accounts and projects
To apply, please send your CV as soon as possible. Please only apply if you've got the right to work in the UK.