The experience we need.
- Must have agency experience (even if you currently work client side), ideally in a CRM agency, or a marketing agency that does CRM.
- Must be either a Senior Account Manager currently, or an experienced AM looking for a step up.
- Must have exceptional project management skills.
- Must have experience working with big brands and liaising with clients face to face, email and via the phone. You won’t be afraid to pick up the phone in order to get stuff done!
This is a hugely exciting opportunity for a Senior Account Manager to work with a global brand and be the driving force of their CRM strategy. This could also be an opportunity for an experienced CRM Account Manager to step up to SAM level. You’ll also manage an Account Executive and be responsible for their ongoing development.
This ever growing and ambitious CRM agency have brilliant relationships with their long-standing clients. They are a happy team but take what they do seriously. They offer a lunchtime finish once a month to all employees during the summer, regular social events (paid by the company), lots of free food and fruit in the office, internal societies such as their "social team" and "environmental team", free gym on site, cycle to work scheme and a generally lovely vibe.
What you’ll get in return.
- A salary bracket of £30K-£35K, depending on experience .
- The chance to work with the agency’s largest client.
- Training, development and progression opportunities.
- An all-round friendly, innovative workplace.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Phoebe Orchard a call on 0117 317 8108.