We are at present seeking an Account Manager to join our client, who is one of the world's leading marketing communication company agencies in the industry. This agency delivers a broad range of communications, building world class brands for an impressive client base. This agency is made up of an international team, making them an extraordinary network of imagination who seeks inspiration, interest and creativity from the world. They are looking for an Account Manager who can adopt these beliefs, using the world's imagination to help generate their ideas.
As Account Manager you will be someone who thrives on teamwork and successful output, ensuring only the best standard of strategic and creative product is delivered to the client at all times.
The client you will be working on is one of the largest high street banks in the world and has massive brand awareness. They are creative and interesting and have a great deal more creativity than others in a similar sector. You will be thrown straight into the mix and join their London team to contribute in a sensational account with this global giant in the retail sector. You will also have several years' experience agency side with a strong ATL background and you will have:
- 1-2 years previous experience in a similar role
- Be comfortable in print and TV development
- Be fluent in the strategic / creative development of projects
- Be comfortable in production techniques
- Experience working on a "big brand" for a previous Marketing Agency is preferred but not essential.
- Be a fantastic communicator, with exceptional attention to detail
- Managed both up and down
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be seen as an important point of contact for the client working very closely with planning, media and creative as well as management and development responsibilities for the Account Director on this account.
- Responsible for the general delivery for your assignments, and support the overall client team is essential for the smooth running of the account.
If you have a passion for thriving in an action-packed atmosphere, have the leadership and managerial skills to ensure success for the client then we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV or click 'apply' to be instantly considered for this role.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
We also have a referral scheme and will award £250 to every successful referral.
Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter