About The Financial and Corporate Affairs Firm
My client is an international Corporate, Financial and Crisis PR firm based in the heart of London. Looking for a talented Senior Account Manager to join them, you will be working with industry leading specialists to shape reputations and construct effective media strategies.
If you are experienced in Corporate or Financial PR, passionate about communications and keen to join a non-hierarchical team where collaboration is key, then this is an ideal opportunity for you.
About The Senior Account Manager Role
As a Senior Account Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop strategic communications, work with leading international clients and further build on my client's the reputation as a global and innovative PR firm.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Account Manager:
- Lead in building and managing business relationships, providing strategy and counsel whilst exhibiting best practice
- Overseeing quality and operational performance of accounts, with autonomy and responsibility unlike in larger firms
- Driving innovative and creative communications,
- Directing media engagement strategies, crafting newsworthy stories and delivering coverage for clients
- Proactively work in a fast-paced and creative environment, managing and supporting your team
If you are currently working as an Senior Account Manager or are an experienced Account Manager, and have a desire to work with autonomy within a collaborative culture, then now is the chance to apply and join an innovative and global Financial and Corporate PR firm
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Executive:
- Have a proven track record and a strong background with, ideally, 4-5 years' experience
- Be able to work efficiently, communicatively and ambitiously, with the ability to liaise with clients and key stakeholders
- Have an interest in international business and current affairs, as well as excellent industry knowledge
- Be a positive, creative, can-do person with strong communication, presentation and organisation skills with, ideally, language capabilities
The Senior Account Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying up to £42,000, a as well as a generous bonus and lucrative benefits.
For more information about the Senior Account Manager role or to apply send your CV to email@example.com or call 0203 8261209.