About the PR company - (Corporate and Finance)
The role of a PR Senior Account Manager has just arisen for a Senior Account Manager. Located in central London, the internal culture at this high growth company is strongly diversified with many of their staff speaking multiple languages.
Working with firms from around the world including the US, Italy, and Brazil. The PR Senior Account Manager role would be ideal for a candidate with a professional, corporate and international outlook and a keen interest in delivering high-quality work to their corporate and financial service clients. The team at this firm is highly collaborative with a flat management structure and leadership that regularly celebrates the collective achievements of its staff.
About the PR - Senior Account Manager Role
- Spearheading the creation and implementation of imaginative communication programs
- Taking full responsibility for a portfolio of client accounts and nurturing the development of junior staff
- Crafting, high quality and compelling newsworthy PR narratives from client content and maintaining a powerful network of key contacts within the media
- Leading media engagement strategies for clients whilst coaching teams to initiate and deliver coverage
- Identifying lead opportunities and areas of growth to exploit for clientele as well as broader prospects.
- Forging strong relationships between yourself and C-Suite executives
About You as a Senior Account Manager
If you have a strong demonstrated record of leading corporate and financial accounts with an ability to deliver on strategic media relations and Corporate PR and reputation management experience in an agency environment.
- Ideally a background in PR financial services communications and IPOs
- The ability to communicate proposals to clients, develop high-quality strategies and positioning documents, and editorial copy to strict deadlines
- Have a wide-ranging knowledge of the UK business media landscape and digital platforms
- A keen interest in international finance and business, brand reputation and or politics/international affairs
- A hands-on manager with the ability to think on their feet and apply solutions
The Senior Account Manager role will receive a highly competitive salary paying from £35,000 - £45,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Senior Account Manager role or to apply to send your CV now email@example.com
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: Senior Account Manager, SAM, Account Manager, AM, PR, Public Relations, Corporate PR, Financial Services PR