Job Title: PR Senior Account Manager - Lifestyle and Consumer Tech - B2B
Location: West London
Salary: £34,000 - £44,000 - Includes yearly bonuses with amazing benefits including opportunities for business travel, Subsidised gym membership, Free Breakfast and Free drinks Friday and days off between Christmas and new year.
About the Company:
Based in central London, my client is looking to hire a confident, ambitious Senior Account Manager with a strong background in the consumer tech and lifestyle markets. This is an envious opportunity to join a young and rapidly growing, global PR company specialising in raising the profiles of Scandinavian and US businesses.
The culture at this tight knit company is one of vibrance and creativity that place a strong emphasis on valuing the creativity and insight to all members of the team, offering everyone the opportunity to contribute their exciting and challenging ideas to all of their PR campaigns.
This PR company has won multiple awards since starting in 2005, working with a wide range of fantastic big-name lifestyle and consumer technology clients around the world.
About the Role:
As a Senior Account Manager, you will have a thrilling opportunity to progress within this rapidly growing, lively and unique company
- Working alongside the Consumer team Account Director, as a Senior Account Manager you will be able to provide strong account direction and team management by leading as an example yet still willing to roll your sleeves and get stuck in with the smaller tasks.
- Overall client servicing and planning (including the ability to manage client expectations if necessary)
- Using active listening skills to understand the needs of clients and communicating information back to your team
- Implementing leadership skills to Coach, mentor and support junior team members
- You will be reporting directly to the AD of the Consumer division as well as the MD, ensuring that internal communication within the agency runs smoothly
- Travelling around the world on an international basis
- Do you have a burning passion and understanding for consumer tech and how this is translated into both business and lifestyle PR?
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years (5+ even better) experience with a demonstrated track record in running consumer/B2B campaigns as well as managing a team of juniors
- The capability to think on your feet and respond to breaking news stories on behalf of clients in a fast and creative manner
- The skill to communicate effectively using both written and verbal communication skills
- You will preferably have experience as a team manager and mentor role
- Highly confident in fronting accounts and giving strategic advice to clients
The PR Account Manager role will receive a receive a highly competitive salary paying from £34,000 - £44,000 depending on experience.
Where to Apply;
For more information about the Senior Account Manager role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org (020 3826 1221)
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: PR Account Manager