Role: Senior Account Manager (B2B Tech)
Salary: £38k - £45k
About the PR agency (B2B Tech)
Based in the heart of central London, my client is a fast-growing, multi-award-winning tech PR agency specialising in high impact, imaginative campaigns for their b2b tech clients. The offices here are cool, fresh and very inviting with a culture offering what can only be described as highly collaborative, hardworking and friendly with a buzzing atmosphere. The opportunity to work on some amazing accounts here is very real with clients ranging from but not limited to fast-growth tech startups and venture capital firms.
The team at this agency are fiercely driven to deliver above and beyond for their clients and are looking for a Senior Account Manager who can add to the team. A few benefits working here include - work from home Fridays, MacBook, paid phone bill and a breakfast and snack bar.
About the Senior Account Manager Role - B2B Tech
As a Senior Account Manager, you will need to be extremely creative and capable of getting stuck in from the get-go.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Account Manager
- Acting as the first point of contact for clients on the day to day planning and execution as well as playing lead on client calls, meetings and quarterly reviews
- Responsible for developing long-term strategic campaign plans, and providing strategic guidance to the client
- Providing motivational leadership for the accounts team on a day-to-day basis
- Developing and maintaining a strong network of relevant media and industry contacts
- Line managing up to 2 junior staff with the development and delivery of their internal training
- Taking an active role in generating new business as well as identifying opportunities for growing existing accounts
The character and skills of the Senior Account Manager will play a vital role in the ideal candidate.
Essential Skills of the Senior Account Manager
- Experience and passion for going above and beyond for clients
- Familiarity working with tech start-ups or venture capital firms would be preferential
- A demonstrated talent to proactively pitch and win new business
- Excellent ability to solve problems and think on your feet
- Capable of positively motivating and providing a strong team lead
- Outstanding flair and proactiveness in developing both client and media relations
For more information about the Senior Account Manager role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com (0203 826 1221)
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry. Keywords: PR, Public Relations, Senior Account Manager Manager, SAM, Tech, B2B Tech, Venture Capital, Start Ups