A seasoned Senior Account Manager with B2B experience is needed to join this fast growing Branding & Design agency in London.
This is a specialist mid-size design and digital agency focused on financial, professional and business services. They create unique brand driven communications that standout from the crowd for businesses with real ambition.
Our ambition is to create and pragmatically deliver the 'big idea' by engaging the right audiences via the most efficient channels, through strategic insight, creative design, digital interactions and branded content.
- Managing and developing international B2B client accounts
- Planning and implementing branding and comms projects
- Managing website and digital projects (oversee the digital PM team)
- Creating multi-channel proposals with best practice comms ideas
- Managing client expectations and budgets
- Keeping abreast of best practice/ niche sector trends
Be a strategic partner: (supported by Directors):
- Taking client project briefs and extending services
- Acting as 'brand guardian' to monitor guidelines/ activity
- Cross-sell our full-service offer
- Interest in client channels/ business/ strategy
- Create opportunities and influence tactics
- Creative briefing and knowledge transfer
- Review creative v brief with creative leads
- Manage design and digital creative teams
- Invoice projects and liaise with finance
- Manage WIP and report GP figures
- Cost control and team timesheet analysis
Is this you?
- 3-4 years+ in a creative agency
- B2B accounts experience is a must
- Analytical/ numeric
- Technical (interest in digital but not a coder)
- Team orientated
- Design appreciation (but not a designer)
If you think this is the role for you, please apply immediately.