Senior Account Manager- B2B Agency- Manchester
|Job Title:||Senior Account Manager- B2B Agency- Manchester|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£27000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rochelle Vyas|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2020 17:03|
This person will have a minimum of five years' experience, of which at least one year in a management position, and will have developed the necessary skills to manage a number of accounts and people.
▪ Identify and agree client business objectives and resulting communications strategy.
▪ Develop objectives to meet this strategy.
▪ Have an in-depth understanding of the client's business and market.
▪ Manage and take responsibility for the agreed client programme.
▪ Maintain regular client contact; anticipate potential problem areas, devise solutions and communicate to client.
▪ Focus on adding value through evaluation of activities.
▪ Lead account teams to ensure client objectives are met through the development, implementation and review process.
▪ Aim continuously for best practice to assist in meeting client programme objectives with optimum use of time and value delivered.
▪ Develop and broaden client relationships to a level where the client has a clear respect for the value of your opinion, and that of your team.
▪ Use relevant language(s) - both written and spoken - on a regular basis in a business context.
▪ Travel to attend client meetings/exhibitions as required; amount of travel will depend on client portfolio.
▪ Build and maintain an in-depth knowledge of economic and industry issues.
▪ Build an in-depth knowledge base of clients within team, client publications, industry publications and issues.
▪ Advanced writing, reporting and presentation skills.
▪ Advanced understanding of print, digital, photography and design. Demonstrate project management - directly/of team members.
▪ Understand the company business plan and how it will be achieved.
▪ Participate in the development of new business.
▪ Ensure effective business management through adherence to existing procedures by self and team members.
▪ Ensure business objectives achieved through development and management of team members.
▪ Leadership skills
▪ Communicate confidently across all levels; internally, with the press and with clients.
▪ Acts as an effective role model for team members.
▪ Take responsibility for personal development.
▪ Become an ambassador for the company - embrace the company mission and values.
▪ Apply time management principles to balance workloads for yourself and team.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Account Executive - B2B Marketing
Senior Account Manager - B2B Tech
£36000 - £45000 per annum + Gym Pension
Account Manager/Senior Account Manager - B2B Tech Sector
£34000 - £44000 per annum + Flexible working hours, travel loans
Senior PR Account Executive
£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Senior Account Manager
£35000 - £45000 per annum