Senior Account Manager (Senior Consultant) – B2B
About The B2B Marketing Agency
My client is a reputable integrated B2B marketing agency who are looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager (Senior Consultant) to join their successful team. Based in modern and fully-serviced offices in Central London, the successful candidate will be part of an award-winning team who work with clients similar to HP and Adobe to help coordinate and produce their global campaigns. There is an emphasis placed on a healthy work-life balance which leads to a great working environment for all employees.
About The Senior Consultant
As a Senior Account Manager (Senior Consultant), you will have an exciting opportunity to play a leading role in the B2B campaigns of some of the biggest clients which will be on a global scale.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Account Manager (Senior Consultant):
- Leading and coordinating teams through all stages of campaigns ensuring everything is on-time and on-budget.
- Understanding clients’ B2B marketing objectives and ensuring that content plans are produced that are in line with these.
- Maintaining successful client relationships as well as building new B2B relationships through meetings and pitches.
- Working with senior team members on campaigns and also managing and supporting junior team members.
- Content writing and creation in a variety of formats such as social media, web pages, infographics.
- Promoting company culture both internally and externally through pushing corporate initiatives.
About The Successful Senior Account Manager (Senior Consultant):
If you are currently a Senior Consultant or have relevant creative B2B experience then this could be an ideal step in your career.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Senior Account Manager (Senior Consultant):
- Ideally 3 years of account management and campaign development experience. Some experience MUST be in a B2B environment.
- Digital, social and content creation background throughout your career.
- Management experience both internally with colleagues and externally with client relations.
- Experience of being the main contact for B2B campaigns and objective creation.
The Senior Consultant will be offered a highly competitive salary paying up to £42k depending on experience plus excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Senior Consultant role or to apply send your CV now to Gianni at email@example.com or call 0203 957 6426.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK’s Best Recruitment Consultant, UK’s Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK’s Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK’s Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK’s Most Innovative Recruiter, UK’s Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK’s Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: Digital Director, Digital Manager, Digital Account Manager, BDD, SEO, PPC, Business Development Manager, B2C, B2B, Digital Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive