SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER – AWARD WINNING AGENCY!
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Account Manager to join an award winning integrated agency with a focus on all things digital.
We are looking for an individual who is proactive, eager to develop their skills, and who ideally has 2-3 years + experience in mid sized agency. The successful applicant will work across a number of clients and projects, be part of an existing account team and report directly to an Account Director.
With roots clearly grounded in creative but as a progressive digital agency both a passion for design and an interest in online marketing, are a must.
We are looking for somebody to hit the ground running and help achieve commercial objectives – so whilst learning and development is actively promoted and encouraged, we need somebody with experience managing multiple clients, who has a commercial astuteness and a ‘can do’ attitude.
· Manage a number of clients, reporting to the Account Director and with assistance from an Account Exec
· Proactively help to grow a number of key accounts
· Actively seek new opportunities within existing business
· Working with Project Managers, ensure projects are delivered to time and budget
· Report to the Account Director on projected sales and ensure they are in line with business objectives
· Plan and book projects into the appropriate studios, ensuring time plans are created and adhered to
· Take solid creative and digital briefs from clients and feed these back to the team
· Liaise with third party suppliers such as printers, SEO and PPC suppliers, negotiating budgets and building relationships
· Ensure commercial targets, set by the Account Director, are reported on and met
· Ability to multi-task
· Ability to negotiate with clients and suppliers
· Can work independently but also as part of a team
· Ability to report internally to senior management and externally to clients
· Thrives under pressure
· Commercially astute
· Knowledge of digital marketing – understanding of Google Analytics, PPC and SEO would be a benefit
· Strong organisational skills
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
· A presentable persona
· Ability to work to deadlines and manage time across multiple projects, often in a high pressurised environment
· Flexibility to ‘pitch in’
You will be joining a fantastic agency with a down to earth culture and a team of people who value each other and their individual expertise. They have great clients and the portfolio keeps on growing – and consequently every day will be different! They actively promote progression and want people who thrive on success. Oh, and if that wasn’t enough… they have an office dog.