Senior Account Manager (ATL and Digital) – Integrated Agency – London - to £45k
Fully-integrated, award-winning international agency seeks a talented Senior Account Manager to work on a stunning FMCG client account.
You will work on digital delivery and ATL campaigns so ideally, knowledge across TVC development and delivery is required.
The agency are a fully-integrated, award-winning international agency, configured for creativity and focussed on engaging consumers and employees around brands, products and services. 120 people strong, they provide a nurturing, collaborative environment for employees to thrive.
The Senior Account Manager Role
The agency are looking for an outstanding Senior Account Manager to help service the account for one of the world’s leading FMCG companies.
Working alongside an Account Director you will run multiple work streams ensuring dots are connected and boundaries are pushed through creative design and content development.
Tech savvy and with a genuine interest in the FMCG sector, the agency are looking for someone with integrated experience in both digital delivery and ATL campaigns, ideally with knowledge across TVC development and delivery.
You will work closely with all departments, especially Project Management and Producers, to deliver work effectively. You need to be a team player, a motivated self-starter and an excellent communicator.
What does the role involve?
- Working across a breadth of projects including ATL campaigns and global awareness programmes, as well as ad-hoc campaigns across digital and social media and product launches
- Ensuring the effective delivery of a Content Marketing strategy across various social channels
- Reporting up on projects and delegating delivery tasks down across the team of AEs, AMs and supporting Project Managers
- Working with an extensive in house team spanning Planners, Strategists, Specialist Project Managers, Art Directors, Designs, Editors, Producers, Animators and Editors
What are the agency looking for?
- Solid agency experience
- Extensive cross discipline experience, with a focus on integrated ATL campaigns
- Confidence and assertiveness
- Tech savvy with a genuine interest and (ideally) experience in the FMCG sector
- Ability to instil confidence in Senior Management and clients alike
- Build long-term relationships with the client, who will perceive the SAM as their business partner
- Write inspiring briefs (sometimes with Planning) to generate ideas, and demonstrate ability to sell in the work
- Setting a good example and mentoring junior staff, enjoy supporting and enabling team members
- Fun, friendly and outgoing
To £45k + great benefits.
This is a not to be missed role at one of London’s finest, integrated agencies. Senior Account Managers with integrated experience (ATL and digital) please get in touch.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at all levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com