Senior Account Manager - Experiential Marketing - Berkshire
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at an outstanding Experiential Agency who are well known in the industry.
They are looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager to join their expanding team of 15 people. Based out of open plan offices in an attractive Berkshire location, the agency has an impressive client list across many verticals including, FMCG, Technology and Entertainment. Their hardworking team is both welcoming and friendly, regularly enjoying team outings to build the already strong relationships they have with their colleagues.
This agency regularly produces award winning activations and are recognized as one of the best in their field. This is a great opportunity for someone to be part of an agency who are really progressing fast. They like their staff to progress along with them, so expect plenty of opportunities for career advancement.
The successful candidate will have exceptional client service skills and able to develop successful relationships with senior client personnel. The agency would prefer candidates to have experience managing campaigns of 100k or more and have a minimum of 3 to 5 years' experiential experience.
- Take, interrogate and fully understand the client brief, ensuring you are in a position to convey the key points and objectives
- To project manage the full campaign delivery process. This includes proposal, budget, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- To own, manage and develop the client relationship day to day. Not only with your main contact but within the wider business.
- Proactively research and understand your client's business and show an understanding of their market and the pressures they are under. Highlighting this information to the wider team is necessary.
Alongside the fantastic opportunities for career progression and the unique working environment you can expect:
- Competitive salary.
- 32 days holiday.
- Pension contribution at 3%
- Childcare voucher schemes
If you like more information or to apply for the role please get in touch…