Who are KHWS?
We may sound like a Midwest American radio station, but we’re actually an integrated agency of about 100 people based in the heart of Farringdon, London.
Still fiercely independent after 24 years, we have retained the agility to adapt to a rapidly-evolving marketing landscape that the lumbering agency giants can only dream about.
We’re a bright, lively bunch covering all the disciplines you’d expect (client services, creative, planning and digital development teams). And we’re united by a passion for behavourial science.
We leverage ‘Sales Triggers’ (as we call them) to create Brand Commerce campaigns that deliver more effective marketing. Put simply, we create super-clever work that actually makes people buy stuff!
As you’ll discover, we cover the full-channel mix with a big digital heart. It means we’re equally happy designing and building a stunning website, producing powerful interactive content, developing engaging social campaigns, implementing effective eCRM/ecommerce or creating in-store activations.
We’re delighted to call some of the biggest brands our clients and proud of the work we deliver for them. These include Samsung, ExxonMobil, Heathrow Express, Dixons Carphone and ASK Italian.
Time to blow our own trumpet
Precious few agencies can claim to have a 23 year relationship with a client. It says a lot about the calibre of our people, and the investment we continue to make in them.
Thanks to this long-standing partnership, ExxonMobil has become a key b2b client for us.
OK, let’s cut to the chase
We’re looking for an awesome Senior Account Manager to manage pan-EAME retail promotions in over 30 markets, in 25 languages. Reporting into an Account Director and managing an Account Executive (maybe more), you’ll be responsible for the development of creative concepts and will lead the implementation of the 2018 promotions, followed by the analysis, strategy and forward-planning of future promotions.
What we’re looking for from you:
- A minimum of 4 years’ agency experience
- Lead status call updates with market leads, liaise on strategy, promotions & analysis
- Manage comms with stakeholders regarding complex workstreams
- A wealth of retail and promotional experience, across multiple markets
- A numbers person; proven financial management of projects – estimates, budgeting, tracking, quotes, etc
- Strong contract-negotiating skills, as part of a team
- A love of challenges and deadlines. You’re bored if things are ‘ticking along’