GH05T is leading digital and creative agency operating across multiple industries including music, food, fashion, sport and film. We work with a diverse client base spanning FTSE 100 companies, leading brands, international musicians, ‘A’ list celebrities and global sporting events to provide compelling, exciting and memorable content.
Formerly part of Vice media, GH05T is now a stand alone business that can trace its origins back to the first specialist digital agencies in the UK. We have doubled in size since our buy out from Vice in 2016 and that growth rate is showing no sign of slowing. Whilst our roots are in social media, as the lines between social content and all broadcast content blur, our addressable market is expanding exponentially.
We are looking for a senior account manager to join our existing team. As GH05T expands and takes on larger, full-service projects we need another team member to manage large client relationships.
The role involves strategising with the client and our production teams to ensure that we consistently deliver compelling, original, on-brand content.
Based at our offices in the heart of Shoreditch you will be responsible for maintaining and creating relationships with key clients. You will work internally and externally on creativity and strategy and be required to be actively involved in video shoots and production. You will ensure productions are delivered inside budgets and be able to manage client expectations accordingly.
You will have fantastic communication and interpersonal skills. You will be used to working within a team environment with a keen eye for creativity and attention to detail. You have excellent time management skills and understand the importance of communication. You care about the quality of the work that we produce and are prepared to work as hard as is needed ensure that everything we deliver exceeds client expectations.
Individuals should have the following skills and experience
- Experience of working within an agency structure (in teams of varying sizes) with a key focus on brand work
- Experience of working closely with clients’ key stakeholders, marketing and PR teams, specifically meeting their expectations and key deadlines
- Experience in managing high-level creative briefs and seeing them through from conception to completion
- Outstanding communication and organisational skills
- Flexible working approach with regards to team sizes, individual timelines and processes.
- Experience working within digital marketing and social media
- Educated to degree level or beyond
- Experience in video production
- Experience of managing and developing other team members
This is a fabulous opportunity to join a fast growing, ambitious agency at a key time in its development.
First interviews will be held 18th, 19th 20th December. If you feel that you are the right person for us please apply below.