We have a new and unique opportunity for a driven, highly organised, creative and confident Senior Account Manager to join the Prophecy team. Working with one of our new top three, market leading clients.
You will join our cross functional team and be responsible for developing and cementing the client relationship and delivering innovative, best in class brand and creative projects.
Brought on board as the lead UK agency, Prophecy is responsible for the brands strategic thinking, creative origination, data insight, CRM and evaluation. We are incredibly excited about the future and the opportunities that lie ahead. This is a great, highly visible role, and opportunity to join the South West’s biggest agency.
What you will do…
- Contribute to the development of the client and campaign strategies, managing agency process and resource to enable efficient progression of work
- Manage client projects from conception through to delivery, managing stakeholder expectations throughout
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the agency’s role in the client’s agency landscape
- Attend and contribute to client meetings, leading the presentation of creative work
- Nurture and develop team members who report into you, setting an example for others to follow
- Drive a shared ambition with clients from the outset of projects, with a clear awareness of the business objectives and how individual campaigns fit into the overall client strategy
- Keep track of the finances, developing an understanding of big picture finances (income, profit, scope and contract)
- Support senior team members to drive a strategic approach, demonstrating an understanding of the importance of data and analysis
What you will need to succeed…
- You will be an accomplished agency Senior Account Manager, with experience delivering brand and creative client projects on brand, on budget and on time.
- Experience gained within the housebuilding sector, would be beneficial, but not essential.
- You will be passionate, resilient, collaborative and diplomatic, able to work in close partnership with clients, and understand their way of thinking and working.
- The ability to inspire confidence, you’ll be a natural leader, with the drive and desire to get ahead of the needs, with an “already done” mentality
- You’ll be the voice of reason, with a calm and consistent manner, you’ll roll with the punches and think on your feet.
- You’ll be intuitive, with the confidence and know how to deliver clear constructive feedback to all stakeholders
- It goes without saying that excellent time management, organisational and communications skills are a must have and a good sense of humour always helps!
This is us…
We are Prophecy Unlimited, the forward-thinking, Bristol-based agency that thinks life is better when it’s joined-up. From attention-grabbing content that engages people into a brand, to seamless CRM that keeps them there. We are 200 spirited individuals who work with clarity, curiosity and vision to join up the journey from acquisition to advocacy.
Prophecy Unlimited is part of The Unlimited Group, which brings together a unique blend of discipline experts from across 26 specialist companies to offer a world of thinking without limits.
What we value…
Great work stems from a great team. So, we are dedicated to delivering for our clients, and passionate about how we do it. We live our values and have a lot of fun along the way, offering talented individuals a rewarding, dynamic and vibrant culture in which to build careers and friendships. Our values reflect what we believe to be most important as an agency.
• Generosity is the way we think and act and the big heart that unites us.
• Spirit is the positive, fearless and imaginative approach we take to everything we do.
• Clarity is the precision and vision it takes to simplify the complex.
• Curiosity is the need to ask questions, challenge assumptions. To wonder and explore.
What we give…
You will receive a range of benefits which includes:
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Your Birthday off and a volunteering day
- Matched Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance and Group Income Protection
- Healthcare Cash Back Scheme
- Childcare vouchers, Interest free travel season ticket loan, Cycle scheme
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Breakfast on us: fresh fruit, toast and proper coffee
- Outstanding contemporary offices near Temple Meads
Sound good? If you think you tick all the boxes, please send your CV and tell us why you should join the team.
We will be reviewing applications on Friday 24th November 2017
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.