Senior Account Manager Job
Salary: Attractive salary and benefits package
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced account handler to work with a long standing and fully integrated account which continues to grow and develop. You will be working with a client who genuinely values the partnership and where the desire to develop great creative work sits hand in hand with the strategy.
Working in a team setting with the support of an Account Executive you will be joining one of the UK’s top integrated agencies with businesses spanning advertising, digital, 3D Spaces, media, direct response, training and PR.
· Acting as the key contact for the client
· Maintaining and building on the already strong working relationship
· Covering both B2C and B2B work within the healthcare sector across a range of disciplines
· Above the Line and Below the Line including TV, Press, Activation, Sponsorship and Digital
· Take the lead on a number of specific brands, leading the strategy formulation
· Working closely with internal teams from planning and creative on behalf of your client
· Day to day management of team members
· Management of budgets
The successful candidate will be:
· A Senior Account Manager ready for a new and exciting challenge, or an Account Manager who is looking to take the next step up on their career
· Passionate for great creative
· Highly organised and efficient, able to manage the day to day work across the account
· A driver with the willingness to travel across the UK as required for the role
In return you will receive a competitive and attractive salary, and a benefits package which includes 25 days holiday increasing, Company Pension Scheme, Medical Cash Plan, Outstanding training and progression through a supportive and structured program plus early finishes on a Friday over the summer and regular staff social events.
If you have the required experience and skills, and want to learn more about this exciting opportunity, please apply today.