Senior Account Manager – Wokingham, Berkshire
Up to £45,000 depending on experience, plus benefits
Are you looking for your next step in an award-winning digital marketing agency?
One of our most prestigious clients is looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their global agency. Working with many of the world’s most respected business, our client is an industry leader in innovation and creative application of digital technology.
Working with next generation content delivery platforms; the platforms you may already be using today or soon will be, they are looking for a next generation Senior Account Manager to join the business. As well as continuing to work with their world-class portfolio of B2B technology clients, the company is expanding into new and innovative digital techniques across multiple sectors including beauty, luxury brands, retail, construction, healthcare, education, utilities and automotive.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Take total responsibility for the control of all work for your clients, ensuring its timely progress and that it achieves and exceeds the expectations of your clients
- Ensure through efficient administration systems and close monitoring of suppliers that all jobs are carried out efficiently and to a high standard
- Be confident in building relationships with clients
- Provide client with confidence that the company will meet the client’s own expectations in terms of accuracy and quality
- Maintain and, from time to time, review operational procedures being used on your clients
- Recommend and implement process improvement aligned to company goals
- Review all jobs on completion both internally through assessment and externally in a client summary or creative review
- Develop a central coordination role for your team providing accurate briefing and ensuring information is available when required by own team and other departments
- Be aware of and monitor clients’ marketing activity and that of their competition, developing an understanding of market dynamics, and client/competitor strategies and objectives
- Analysis/problem assessment
- Customer-service focus
- Persuasiveness/sales ability
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative global company. If this role sounds interesting get in touch today!
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.