Oliver’s strategy is to place bespoke design teams on site with clients to create excellent work-ing synergies with the objective of helping clients communicate more effectively and reduce their overall costs. Oliver has a portfolio of many big name clients across leisure, travel, food, technology and financial services.
Oliver is looking to recruit an Account Manager to work on-site with an exciting new B2B client based in London. You will have strong management skills in order to build effective working relationships with clients across their brands.
Reporting to the Client Service Director you will be leading a team of two designers and will work directly with client on-site on a day-to-day basis. You will be required to effectively man-age all the incoming creative work, including taking briefs, booking in and scheduling all jobs and ensuring they are delivered on time and on brief.
Role / Project:
• To manage the dedicated on-site team, to the satisfactory delivery of creative concept, design and artworking requirements within the context of the City & Guilds contract with OLIVER.
• To work actively with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure the delivery of the highest level of customer service from the team.
• To be fully embedded in the marketing team and support them by providing advice and opinions on a range of marketing activities.
• To manage and supervise direct and indirect reports (designers), harnessing their development and performance, in a manner that assures maximum efficiency for the lowest possible cost.
• To proactively manage and supervise the effective scheduling and traffic coordination of all projects, including but not restricted to creative concept, design and artwork projects, which ensures the excellent delivery of both client and company objectives.
• To manage, supervise and audit the work of the designers to ensure OLIVER's processes are followed, driving maximum efficiency, productivity and the maintenance of the highest quality of creative concept, design and artwork.
• To take overall responsibility for all client liaisons, project management, scheduling, time management and the completion of timesheets.
• To take ownership and accountability for the service levels delivered, ensuring management to the highest standard as identified by City & Guilds and OLIVER.
• To foster and develop relationships with City & Guilds stakeholders to deliver on excellent customer service and KPIs/SLAs.
• To assess where the onsite team can add the most value and highlight/push back on briefs with low impact and heavy resource requirements
• To push the wider team to come up with new solutions and creative, and drive innovation
• To be a brand guardian and assist the marketing team in branding queries
• Weekly status reports delivered both internally and externally with client.
• Production of Management Information report monthly
• Work quickly and efficiently while maintaining process.
• Raise any internal or external issues with your CSD if support is not available to re-solve flagged issues.
• Strive to follow and implement the best practice production process within OLIVER and with clients and instill this in junior members of the team.
• Plan and schedule projects efficiently therefore ensuring the optimum use of compa-ny resources
• Communicate project status both internally and externally according to agreed ac-count process.
• Produce estimates and timelines and measure progress of projects against those throughout the workflow.
• Be financially conscientious when managing the delivery of a project ensuring all relevant parties are aware of financial implications of delays, additional amends and re-briefs.
• Be able to verify the qualitative and quantitative output of a project against the project objectives and ensure junior members of the team develop these skills in turn.
• Act as the first line of contact and brand expert for the Client and Project Mangers in the life cycle of a project.
• Develop and maintain strong client relationships through clear communication and by building trust between yourself and the client contacts.
• Be pro-active and therefore anticipate and rectify issues at project outset before they become a problem. Identify, manage and mitigate against project risks at all times.
• Support the business to develop technical excellence within OLIVER’s clients and in-ternally in the department.
• Provide highlight reports detailing project status against the project objectives and commercial targets.
• Effective scheduling and good understanding of project priorities, understanding the importance of pushing back.
• Be a valued team member and enjoy working with people from different disciplines within OLIVER.
• Ensure administration tasks are maintained at a high standard.
• Ensure team jobs and costs in Traffic are set up correctly and therefore profitability can be measured in on an individual job basis.
• Ensure all resource have a job number for each brief so they can complete time sheets on a weekly basis. Also make sure your own are completed as regularly.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in project and end-to-end campaign management in B2B marketing.
• Competent user of Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and project planning software such as Microsoft Project or Merlin.
• Technical competence and understanding of creative process / working within a creative environment.
• Good understanding of project finances and commercials – estimating, timings, costs and invoicing.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Extensive experience of client relationship management.
• Work well under pressure and manage workloads effectively
• Highly self-motivated and well organised
• Have an eye for detail
• The ability to manage and filter workflow as well as organise and prioritise work-loads to maximise productivity