Senior Account Manager – Maidenhead, Berkshire
£40,000 - £50,000 plus benefits
We have a fabulous opportunity to work for a corporate communications agency based in Maidenhead, as they are looking for a Senior Account Manager. Its account management, but not quite as you know it. When top UK and global businesses have a message to communicate to staff, customers, investors, or the media, they turn to our client. Their clients are some of the stars of the FTSE, Dow Jones and NASDAQ - require clear, engaging and informative materials to support critical events, presentations and announcements.
They are looking for an exceptional individual with peerless skills in both project and people management to join their growing team and make their clients look their absolute best when it counts. You will deliver outstanding and precise content to a deadline-driven schedule, often in multiple time zones.
They are a high challenge agency, with a dynamic, fast-moving culture in which they push themselves. The ability to remain calm, build the trust of senior clients who are themselves operating in highly pressurised environments, and bring order to complex tasks, is essential.
Account Management responsibilities:
- Be the first point of client contact, and an ambassador for the agency and its brand.
- Interrogate, challenge and understand the client’s communication requirements, translating them into an actionable design brief for the studio.
- Manage client expectations clearly, including delivery timings, costs, format restrictions etc.
- Build and maintain trusting relationships with existing clients based on your personal performance, and win new projects to increase the client’s value to the agency
- Optimise project profitability
- Ensure the highest standards of production and detail
- Demonstrate tight, consistent and disciplined project administration
- Over time, develop a clear understanding of the client’s industry dynamics, corporate structure, brand, team structure, role, responsibilities, working style and expectations
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- A degree-level qualification - 2:1 preferred
- Senior client facing experience in design, communications or PR agency essential
- A bright and proactive person capable of synthesizing complexity and working at pace
- A clear and concise communicator who is an active listener as well as a talker
- Outstanding client services skills with a thorough understanding of the value of building brilliant performance based customer relationships
- A positive can do attitude; will always go the extra mile for clients and the company
- Responsibility and ownership of both internal and external projects
- A thorough knowledge of relevant software applications especially
- MS PowerPoint
- The ability to think quickly and learn fast
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer.